Hi my name is Sharon and I’ve been developing and designing websites for over 10 years. I’ve also been a part of big projects such as Government Gateway website, BP Website, Jamiroquai website and many others.
I design great websites for small to medium size companies. I own a web company where we (well there’s just two of us really) work one to one with our clients during the building stages of their website and also after the website has been launched. This way you are never left to think or feel – “great I have this stunning website now what”
What Sets Me Apart From Others
I’m honest and straight forward.
I have more experience and skills to work with a business owner, more than most web developers (This claim comes from feedbacks).
And I’m passionate about creating great looking websites that will also help you improve your business processes and generate more income.
We train you on how to use, update information, edit and upload images/videos onto your website.
This way you gain back the full control of your site and never have to call a web designer to change a picture for you. This is a standard training at no extra cost included in all our packages.
Plus we manage your website for FREE for one whole month, as well as being there all year round should you have any issues.
Also we are set apart because we deliver 100% quality as proven by our customers’ praises and testimonies.
Solving Your Online Needs
The other thing that sets us apart is my unmatched ability to understand a clients vision and bring it to life on the internet for them. I run businesses myself so I completely understand what it takes to start one up or make changes to an existing business.
Benefits Worth More Than Money
You will be very happy you chose me to build your website for you, because of the many added benefits that money can’t buy such as working with you to suit your time and budget in a way that produces the best result for both your new website and your overall business, the fact that you can give me a call 6 months 14 months from now for help with something and I’m happy to help (this bit is the bit my customers love the most – aftercare is next to none, literally), the piece of mind that we’re here and reachable.
I get asked to speak in business conferences because I’m able to understand the mind of a non techie person. Whilst at the same time deliver top class technologically sound website.
As a business owner the biggest concern when venturing into a new website is this: Will this website increase my customer base and profit margin whilst not eating up more of my valuable time? The websites we build take this fundamental concern into great consideration from the planning throughout the design process.
If you have a website that just sits there like a brochure that nobody wants then your web designer has failed you. My job is to make sure we deliver a working, functional and effective website that not only looks stunning but delivers every time.
Give me a call on 0777 317 2294
Here’s a little brainstorm starter draft to save you time and get the conversation going (I told you am after gaining you back more of your precious time and adding more cash in your pocket through an awesome website design)
So here goes a draft of what you’ll most probably want for your website:
- FREE Domain name
- FREE Hosting package
- FREE Email accounts associated with your website/business name
- 5 or more web pages – About US, Contact US, Our Services…etc etc..
- A gallery or a homepage slideshow or both
- Smart devices friendly so everyone can visit your website with their smart phones and iPads/Tablets
- Highest Security measures
- CMS – that’s Content Management System so you can update your website just like a word document (easy – I’ll show you)
- Social media integrated so your Facebook and twitter accounts are linked to your website, with live feed if you so wish.
- Opt-In box for your website visitors to leave their email address for your newsletter or marketing purposes
- Very short and sweet Contact Us form so people can leave you a quick message.
- Great looking images for your website with freedom to use (no copy right issues)
- Perhaps a Buy Now button?.
- Or a Donate Now button?
- Then absolutely with certainty a google search friendly website that is easily found by Google, Yahoo, Bing, and most other search engines (SEO – Search Engine Optimisation)
Now if you want an eCommerce website then you’d want most of the above and then some more important features in addition…obviously!!!
Call me, and let’s get started immediately.
A website such as the one described above will typically start from £699.
There is currently 20% off for customers who found us through Gumtree this week only. So take advantage of this offer. We are based in London and I’m more than happy to meet you face to face if’d like that.